Each month, Fira Barcelona hosts all kind of events: from decor to car shows or music festivals, there is place in their calendar for celebrations for everyone! We will explain you which are some of the major events in 2015.
- Salón del cómic. This show is now in its 33rd edition, and will be held between 16 and 19 April in Montjuïc. Are you a fan of Marvel and DC? Do you love graphic novel? Your passion is cosplay? Genial!
- Salón Internacional del automóvil. Experience the passion for motor between 9 and 17 May: from the elegant Bentley to the stunning roar of the Jaguar, in this fair you will enjoy some of the most prestigious brands in the world: Maserati, Ferrari, Lexus… Of course, you will find the more urban ones: Ford’s Seat, Dacia Hyundai.
- Sónar. One of the most famous festivals in the city will take place between 18 and 20 April. Sonar is many things, but mostly it’s rhythm. And not only by day, even overnight! So if you’re passionate about concerts, do not miss these three days of almost uninterrupted music.
- Barcelona Harley Days. 35,000 m2 of motorcycles on exhibition, accessories, clothes and accessories related to the legendary American brand. This is the largest Harley event organized in Europe, and also is free! You can not miss it: there will be guided tours, a parade of banners with thousands of motorcycles roaring along 13 km of city tour … In one word: awesome! You can enjoy it from 3 to 5 July.
- Barcelona Tattoo Expo. Whether you love the tattoo world as if only you’re curious, between 2 and 5 October you have a single appointment to find out what’s happening in this environment: from the latest trends in tattoos to fashion pin up, passing through photography seminars, graffiti contests, concerts and zombie special effects makeup.
Although Fira de Barcelona has two large spaces, one in Montjuïc and the other in Gran Vía, the main events of 2015 we wanted to share with you are held in Montjuïc. To get there you can do it in a thousand ways: by subway, getting off at “Espanya” line 1 (red) and 3 (green); by train, get off at the stop “Europa fira”; and by line buses D20, H12, V7, 9, 13, 27, 35, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109, 150 and 165.