The good weather is comming and, for this reason, today we will explain all the things you can do when summer is near to the Olympic Port of Barcelona: from going sunbathing to get on a jet ski, there are options for all tastes. Do you come with us?
- Rent a boat. We are talking about the main marina of Barcelona, so it is not surprising that in summer the Olympic Port offer rental boats trips. You will find many charter companies to compare quality and price.Undoubtedly, it is a great option to disconnect from everyday life and experience the city differently!
- Take a ride on a jet ski. Every day more and more people are encouraged to take a ride on jet ski: it’s fun, and if you do not have a lot of experience you can do it with an instructor.
- Eating in a restaurant. The offer is varied, but we recommend you to try seafood dishes
- Have a drink. There are many places to have a drink when night begins to fall. From quiet chill outs on the sand of the beach to music clubs, in the Olympic Port there is an option for everyone.Find out yours!
- Go to the beach. It could not be otherwise: near the port you will find the beach, ideal to spend hours in the sun. Of course, try to go early: later it will be crowded!
- Jugar a voleibol. Si te gusta el sol pero te aburre estar tumbado sin hacer nada, también encontrarás redes de voleibol a disposición de todo el mundo. Es una excelente opción para disfrutar del buen tiempo, pasar un buen rato con los amigos y, además, hacer algo de deporte.
- Playing volleyball. If you like the sun but you are bored lying down doing nothing, you will also find volleyball nets available to everyone. It is an excellent option to enjoy the weather, have a good time with friends and also do some sports.
- Sports. From running on the Olympic Port promenade to stretching along the promenade, you will find different facilities with which exercise your body. You know, mens sana in corpore sano: no better place to do this
As you see, there is a perfect plan for every day. To get to the Port Olimpic you have many options: from Ciutadella Metro stop, yellow line, to the tram and bus lines.
Oh, and remember that also the Barcelona Zoo is very close!