Barcelona is the city with more entertainment worldwide. The Catalan capital is set as the point of reference for electronic music and has many of the best clubs and discos. In fact, many of the most popular DJ of the world come to Barcelona to play at their clubs. Barcelona has all kinds of nightclubs scattered throughout the city, from techno clubs, to indie and alternative rock clubs. If you want to live Barcelona’s night, then we show you the best areas of the city:
- Sant Gervasi. Stands out as having the most famous nightclubs in Barcelona for techno music. In the district of Santaló we find the most sophisticated and popular clubs of the moment, Sutton Club, Soho, Sala B, Luz de Gas, Bling Bling, Costa Breve, la Cova del Drac and Otto Zutz among others. In Bonanova, we find the Antlantic Club.
- Vila Olímpica. Another area with a lot of discos and night clubs of Barcelona is the Olympic Port. Here we find the most exclusive and elegant clubs in Barcelona, as Shôko or Catwalk Club. The seafront at Barceloneta is worth visiting, because there are some of the best known nightclubs in the city, Opium Mar and Sotavento, and countless pubs and cocktail bars to enjoy a quieter night .
- Gràcia. The district of Gràcia is characterized for having many of the most popular clubs between the more mature audience, as Douvet, and oldest clubs, like Sala KGB.
- Eixample. Same than in Sant Gervasi, clubs in Eixample are known for DJing techno and electronic music. One of the most popular night club of this district is the reinvented Astoria. The symbolic Astoria Cinema in Barcelona has become a distinguished and exclusive restaurant and night club. City Hall, Arena Madre, Nick Havanna, Tango, Slow and Ommsession Club are some of the best known nightclubs in Eixample.
- Gòtic. The nightlife of the Gothic quarter is characterized by live music and not so commercial music. So, you can find flamenco music clubs like Macarena or Tarantos, the Jazz Music clubs like Jamboree, or live music clubs like Sidecar.
- Other discos and clubs of Barcelona. In Poble Nou you will find some of the biggest clubs in the city, like Razzmatazz, and the most popular alternative clubs such as Bar Rocksound or Mephisto. For design, trends and cocktails lovers, in the Born neigborhood you will find the best clubs in Barcelona, like Suborn or Magic. Finally, in Poble Sec, you will find one of the most famous nightclubs in the city, Apolo.
Now that you know the clubs and discos of Barcelona, let’s enjoy the nightlife of the city!